[RC] Caja del Rio - Thank you Deirdre and Crew! - Ibiteraaarr

A tremendous thanks goes out to Deirdre Monroe and all of her fantastic crew for the Caja del Rio this past weekend in Santa Fe. The weather was great and the trail was a challenge. All of the volunteers were extremely helpful and I am grateful that so many were concerned when the very nice Erica from southern Colorado and I ended up off trail 4 times and wandering aimlessly for a better part of the afternoon   :)   The special arrangements made for us for being unable to finish the 50 within the allotted time were extremely generous and I am thankful for such a kind gesture on ride management's part. A sincere and heartfelt thank you goes out to Deirdre, Debbie, Dr.'s Nolan and Parker, Challenge New Mexico, the United States Pony Club and the countless others who gave selflessly to put on this wonderful fundraiser. It proved to be an unusual and interesting weekend for my sister and I this weekend, but all in all, we had a great time, and I am determined to nail this ride next year! Many many thanks for the time and energy put into this ride!

Best Regards,
Liz Dorner - One of the "Lost"