[RC] san luis obispo contacts - For Micki - erin ...

Sorry i couldn't send this to you privately,  I couldn't get your e-mail...

I am going to cal poly in the fall also for college,  Did you son not receive housing on campus?  There is housing around the campus where a bunch of students join in on payments for a house.  I don't know how expensive that may cost.  Also, if your son goes to the cal poly housing section, he can find listings of off campus housing.  You can choose rent payments or what areas he may want to stay.  And if he wants to share a room or have a private room or if he wants an apartment, house, etc.  Here is a link for the website.

http://housing.calpoly.edu/

I hope your son finds housing!  I was lucky enough to get a spot in the dorms, but unfortunately i was placed in a triple because cal poly accepted too many students this year!

~Erin