[RC] Broken Easy Boot Buckles & Easy Care Response - Dawn Carrie

I posted last week about the buckles breaking on three of my brand new Easy Boots at Tevis.  Karen Chaton suggested I contact Easy Care with the information, which I did.  They promptly put three new buckles in the mail to me at no cost, and I received them today.

Now that is standing behind one's product and taking care of the customer.  Thank you Easy Care!

Dawn Carrie, Texas