From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dawn Carrie
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 11:46 AM
To: Karla Watson
Cc: RIDECAMP
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Dented Skull??

My friend Rae has a gelding who smacked his head on a trailer when he was young, right between the eyes.  Broke a sinus.  He has a permanent dent in his face.  She calls him General...I keep telling her a better barn name would be Divot...it even has a nice ring to it.  She won't go for it, though.  <G>

Dawn Carrie, Texas