[RC] Boulder Colorado horsey endurance scene - Julienne

Hi everyone,

There is a small chance I will be relocating the herd (dog, horse, boyfriend) to the Boulder, Colorado area for a job opportunity.   I'd like to hear from others in this area as far as horse facilities and trails in the area.  Of course, the first thing I researched when the opportunity came up was the # of endurance rides in the area and there seems to be a decent amount. :)  If you live in the area, would you mine emailing me privately or via board as to what the horsey scene is like?  Which surrounding towns have horse property?  What are the boarding facilities to stay away from if I went that route?

Thanks so much!
Julienne

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.