Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] A Public Service Announcement from a Ride Manager ... - Nancy Mitts

Ditto...If you've ever gotten mad at a vendor for not returning your call......
It might also help to point out that even email isn't foolproof. If you NEED a reply and don't get one, try again, please!
I thought it was just me going into the "answering machine trance" hoping to make sense of it!
Nancy Mitts

Patti,
I think something like this would make a great article for the RM column in
EN!!!  I go through the same thing every April for my ride.  Dawn Carrie

Now you can see trouble?before he arrives http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507