Re: [RC] [RC] Dented Skull?? - Maryanne Gabbani

My little Napoleon of the Pasture ran smack into a pole and broke a sinus. I checked with a vet at the time and he said not to worry too much if he didn't lose consciousness but keep him quiet for  couple of days. Sounds like that period is already over. Didn't do a thing to Bunduq but give him that kind of battered, interesting look.   The pole is no longer there, by the way.

Maryanne