RE: [RC] No hands on no hands - Bonnie Peralez

<<Now, those metal rails have not always been there.>>

The year I rode it, there were no guard rails. I am terrified of heights and don’t like bridges. In pre-riding that section I had to get off and lead across with wobbly knees and I don’t think I took a breath until I got to the other side. But in the final early morning hours of the actual ride, I rode across the bridge and in my foggy state of mind, never realized that I was on the darn thing until I got to the finish line.

Bonnie

www.thistledown-borderterriers.com