[RC] Cooking Dr. Garlinghouse-I DON'T THINK SO! - Kathy Copeland

    Okay so anyone who's even thinking about messing with Dr. Susan Garlinghouse should be warned that Team Slow Poke has got her back.  She is a great veterinarian as well as person.  You can agree or disagree with her but don't mess with her or disrespect her.  We  are nice team normally but can get pretty testtee when you go messing with people we like.  So there will be no wine unless someone goes to far and you'll want to bring it to the BARBEQUE we will be having in honor of Dr. Susan Garlinghouse.  Oh yeah and be sure to get a copy of our new book, One Hundred and One Ways To Get Rid The Bodies.  We have one that is our favorite.  See Endurance trails have a lot of opportunities out there.
    But really it is time for everyone to lighten up, go have some fun, get off this darn computer and ride your horses.  Come back with some fun positive stuff and post it so we can all enjoy it with you.
    Tommorrow the team and I are doing a fun ride of about 20 miles down to the cypress pond and out to the oak meadow where we will have lunch while watching for the various wildlife that frequents the meadow.  The meadow is fed by a natural spring of fresh water that is around 55 degrees year round.  It is very refreshing when it is hot outside.  It flows to a small pond in the meadow before heading on down the hill as a creek.  One of the trails back home runs along the creek so we have acess to fresh water all the way back.
Have a good ride cause I know we will.
Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland and Team