Re: [RC] Mass slaughter - Angie Fura

I was lurking but wanted to comment on this statement:

"They are starved, chained, locked up in tiny cages, solitary confinement or overcrowded conditions, transported in trucks unfit for their size, transported days without food or water, and killed in an environment of horror."

With some minor exceptions, this sounds like a description of factory farms.  I can understand the passion devoted to ensuring that horses, the symbol of American freedom and spirit, are treated with dignity.  I wish we would devote that same attention to the animals that are raised for food.  They spend their entire, short existence in this same type of atmosphere.  All animals deserve to live and die with dignity.

I'll go back to hugging my tree now.

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com