[RC] Loose horses - Spottedracer

Speaking as someone who is pretty much ALWAYS ponying a second mount (by 'ponying' I use the standard definition - which includes a strong halter, lead rope, saddle horn - and solid 'lead' horse)... I can't believe ANYONE would train on public trails - by having LOOSE horses!!!

Is this a Parelli Idea or something? I know he's into riding horses with no reins/halters and just two sticks.. I've seen just ONE guy doing this on a public trail. (granted his horse spooked when we were all passed by a runner with an off-road stroller thing...Maybe he's using a halter now-a-days?)

- LP