[RC] Finally, ride story posted - Dodie Sable

Well, I got over myself and finished my Ride Between The Rivers story.  It's on my website for your reading enjoyment.

PLEASE!  Remember that this is only MY point of view and does not relate to how anyone else viewed the ride.

Dodie

Dodie says: A closed mouth gathers no foot.