Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] horse slaughter - Rebecca Fabiszak

Thank you. This is why I brought this up. Beccy

----- Original Message ----
From: Maryanne Gabbani <msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Patricia Israelson <mspattykirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ride Camp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Raven <iceponygoddess@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 1:37:47 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] horse slaughter

I routinely have retirees into their 30's. They get the best possible care from me, but I have no illusions that everyone would give them the same life. It's more for the others who can't that we need to be able to let horses go when they are headed down a long slippery slope. Not everyone can support retirees.

Maryanne

On 8/16/07, Patricia Israelson <mspattykirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If someone can afford to shoe a horse. Can afford to fuel a truck. Can
> afford camping fees to horse camp. And can afford new tack...then they
> sure as heck as afford to humanely euthanaize a horse, pay for a
> backhoe or call a rendering truck.
>
> I do not and will never support the slaughter of horses. They are
> companion animals, just like our dogs and cats.

Building a website is a piece of cake.