[RC] looking for info on dynamite products - Sacred Wind Arabians

Hello, I was woundering if anyone on here feeds the Dynomite products. I was hoping to find info from those that had good experiences as well as those that have had bad. Would also like to talk to someone that deals it.

Thanks Kimberly

Kimberly
Sacred Wind Arabians
Quality SE AK arabians with class
For happenings at Sacred Winds and equine care tips