[RC] If you're planning to come to the Allegany Shut Up and Ride (NE) - Patti Stedman

Hey folks.

If you're thinking of coming to the 5th Annual "Allegany Shut Up and Ride" (NE) 30/50 on September 8, 2007, please don't wait to get your entries in.

We're filling quickly this year and it looks like the ride will be filled before the pre-registration (postmark) deadline of August 21st.

We wish our ride camp was huge so we could accommodate everyone, but it's not so we have to draw the line at the number of rigs we can reasonably fit in the parking area.

So please, remind folks, no "show up" riders who aren't pre-registered!

Entries can be found at www.ectra.org under "Entries" and hopefully also on the AERC website any minute now.

And keep your fingers crossed for no traditional pre-ride hurricane this year ...

--Patti Stedman, Ride Manager
  Allegany Shut Up and Ride

Patti Ann Stedman, CHMM
Proactive Compliance Services Inc.
"A Common Sense Approach to Health, Safety and Environmental Training and Compliance"
716 560 8297