Subject: Re: [RC] Subject: [RC] hoof protection at Tevis - Karen

Dawn:  I'm really sorry that happened to your buckles and understand your frustration.  Here's the best way to get that fixed:

Call EasyCare 1-800-447-8836, or email:  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the sizes of boots that had the buckles break.  You can have repair buckles sent to you, or get an RMA # to send the boots in to be repaired at no cost to you.

The buckles have been improved, and I haven't been able to break one yet and have been using the same Epics on Chief for the last few rides.  Photos of the boots after EHSC this weekend are in my blog.  One of those buckles was even pounded on with a hammer ( see video) and still has not broke.

...and of course if anybody has a boot that needs fixing and are at a ride I'm at just come and see me.  If I have a part for it and it's a 2005 or newer boot (screw on parts versus riveted), I can help you repair it. :-)

Karen