From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Horseraser@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:14 AM
To: Spottedracer@xxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Strangles vaccine

So what do you all think of NOT giving the vaccine at all and dealing with the consequences?

Micki

Live your dreams now, to any degree that you can. With every purchase. Every decision. Every hello and goodbye. Every assignment. Every conversation. Every meal. Every morning, afternoon and evening. And never, ever, ever look back.

Reframe every thought, word, and deed from the perspective of the person you've always dreamed you'd be, as if your life was already as you've always dreamed it would be. Die to yesterday's illusions and be reborn to the truth of your vision.

The Universe