Re: [RC] Ridiculous - Cora

you don't say where you are?...Cora
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 12:45 PM
Subject: [RC] Ridiculous

Hey all,

This is just silly. I have this nice colt here... The Bold Count (Bold Traveleer x CT San Khesha) who has sold twice now and the darned buyers never gave me the darned money. They both have tried to convince me to wait for the money (the first one I waited three months, the 2nd a month) and I am just tired of it. I am willing to give someone on this list the deal of a lifetime on this colt. Contact me and if you can make me a 1/2 decent and provide me two references that show me that you care for your animals, you will be this colt's new mom/dad.

Count is already 14.1 at 25 months and growing like a bad weed, black bay, nice big joints and feet, typey head, really solid overall conformation. He is not class A halter material. He is a good, using, happy horse that needs to be somewhere being ridden and loved on. Count is the kind of guy that follows you around while you are doing chores, but does not crowd your space. He adores attention, and is just a "good guy". His breeding is high 90% CMK, and he is linebred *Serafix. Count is registered, DNA typed, current on vaccines, wormings, you name it. He stands tied, will pick up his feet, loves grooming, trailers, and is a great citizen. He is fat, slick, shiny - and I want him gone.  He will top out near or over 15 hands and will make someone a fantastic endurance mount and performance horse. Both people that "bought" him raved and raved about him...

Email me for pics or better yet, come see him. Don't be embarrassed to make an offer on him. I am willing to listen to any offer. :)  I never make any money off of these critters - but I do like to see them get to homes where they will be used and enjoyed.

Thanks!

Rebecca Boardman
BoardmanArabs@xxxxxxxxx

Checked by AVG Free Edition.