[RC] Fwd: arabians - Steph Teeter

Begin forwarded message:

From: Donna-Michelle Werner <dohi4them@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 10, 2007 4:34:28 PM MDT
To: bluemoonfarm90@xxxxxxxxxxx, sunnyland@xxxxxxxxx, steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sherry Burkhalter <a661@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dohi4them@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: arabians

Hi,

I just wanted to update y'all on the progress of finding more information about these arabians up for adoption. If you have further interest, perhaps a way to get further info is to e-mail Charlotte and Karen. As always, if you don't get a response, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Donna-Michelle Werner

-----Forwarded Message----- From: Dana Carter Sent: Aug 10, 2007 11:07 AM To: Donna-Michelle Werner Subject: Fw: arabians

----- Original Message ----- From: Charlotte Wendenburg To: Kstrieder1@xxxxxxx ; dcarter@xxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 7:52 PM Subject: RE: arabians

Dana –

Here’s what I have in Abilene:

Sasha 2003 Grey Rose Arabian Mare

Mia’s Chance Bay Arabian Mare (probably around 2003 or 2004 model)

Wendy’s Chance 2003 Bay Arabian Mare

Rhea Bay Arabian Mare

We also have the six that were just moved from Trenton and two with Louise Gammage.

I know the two with Louise have been worked with by a trainer. The others, I simply cannot attest to their training at this time. I do want Greg to assess them, but if they go to experience homes that would be great.

None of these Arabians are registered so we do need to make that clear to these folks. My experience has been that people are interested but when they find out they are not registered they change their minds. I’m not saying these folks are like that, that’s just been my experience.

These Arabians are beautiful and have so much potential.

Regards,

Charlotte

Habitat for Horses is dedicated to changing the lives of horses and humans.

Our goal is to create a world where horses are respected for their intrinsic value and for their ability to help us fulfill our emotional, behavioral and spiritual needs.

We provide equine rescue services to law enforcement agencies, an active equine adoption program and an equine education program.