RE: [RC] Tevis Trail - sherman

We ran into someone once out there and there were three of us, one of them, so they backed cautiously backed up until the trail had a small area that they could tuck into & let us by. My daughter & I had gotten off our horses during the hold-up, and once we passed I had a very tough time finding a spot to get on, since the trail was not wide enough for me to stand next to my horse. So I jogged down the trail for awhile. Nobody really goes out there for a “pleasure” ride.

Kathy

This had made me curious are these trails concerned to be one way for the pleasure riders if not what happens when two meet? Shannon