[RC] Wendell Robie's BANDOS and Betty Veal's CROW - Debera

Hello,

I am searching for information on a mare out of Wendell Robie’s BANDOS. According to the microfiche on file with ApHC the mare SIDRA was out of Bandos x Zela TB. SIDRA was bred to Betty Veal’s Appaloosa Stallion CROW ApHC F4625 which produced TOYON SERENDIPITY ApHC T261916 (mare).

In 1995 Betty had given me a verbal list of names that coincide with the ApHC microfiche on file for TOYON SERENDIPTIY’s registration paperwork. The only other thing she said regarding this line of horses and not on file was that SIDRA was an Anglo-Arab.

I know that TOYON was Betty’s name on at least her Appaloosa bred horses. She also had a partner for the TOYON horses but can not find any other information on her either,

I have an Appaloosa mare from this fabulous line and would so appreciate if anyone can tell me about these mares or give any information on Betty Veal’s Appaloosa CROW or on any of his descendents. I believe CROW finished the 100 miler 2x in the 50’s and believe Betty worked hard in advancing him to foundation status. I am trying to save Betty Veal’s line of spotted horses within the foundation bred Appaloosa and your help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Debera