[RC] Huginn's Funds Updates... 8/7/07 - Debbie Kirchner

Hello everyone...

I put a couple of new items on the link below and thought I would send
you a note so you could take a look at them...We will be posting how
much money has been sent, as well as how much the total Bills have
been for Huginn thus far... We hope to do this by the end of the
week...

Raven has been out of town, spending some time with her daughter then
Baby sitting her Dogs for her while she was away... She returns later
today from her trip... her Daughter flew her out, Which was nice as I
believe Raven needed a little break, The trip was planned months ago,
perfect timing, I would say...

If we go over, I thought we could donate the money to another person
in need, to an organization who helps horses or one that helps kids
and horses...

I will keep you posted...

Huginn is holding his own, no meds, no temp.... recovering from the
toll the Virus took on him, WHICH is GOOD NEWS...  He will have
another blood test one month from the last one, which should be in 2
weeks, if my memory is correct...

Thank you so much for your donations, time, energy, love, and prayers...

Here are the newest postings, but remember there are MANY MORE items
still available... so take a look...

~~~~Sheridan Creek Equestrian Products
10% of your total purchase will be donated to Huggin.
http://www.sheridancreektack.com

Kristen Roberson
Axiom International Group
Sheridan Creek Equestrian Products

A Beautiful Black 17" Hilason(r) Treeless Western Saddle, Fits like a
16 inch western saddle... Bidding starts at $200.00 all goes to
Raven's FUND

http://picasaweb.google.com/dakota.charm/HilasonTreelessSaddle

PS, Dakota, my Schnoodle is holding his own too, on Antibiotics
daily... will be till he passes over, he is happy and doing great...
ya hoo... I take it day by day... my vet encouraged me to get another
puppy when I had the opportunity, so I did, I need a name for her...
she is 10 weeks old, born on Charm's BD...

PSS,  Charm, my 3 year old, Morgan/MFT mare is walking today and I
even saw some gaiting/trotting back to the barn, bute helps, however,
the Patella got stuck again while I was hand walking her this morning,
I messaged it, she turned and bit me, I rubbed it softer, and she was
better about that, so we are not out of the woods yet...
--
Debbie in MN ~  Please check out how we can all help raise money for
Huginn's Hospital Fund  ~  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgtrq74d_386xtqp