[RC] foot pain - jeanmiller

After years of riding I was hit with foot and ankle pain.  When I started making my horse 'off', I finally saw a foot doc.  It took finding a second doc before my pain was taken care of.  In my case old age has changed my feet.  They were never wonderful to look at to begin with and now they are uglier than ever.  The second doc has a sister and sis in law who ride so he was very understanding when I said that I was not quiting either riding or skiing.  He put me in inserts and now I can trot out my own horse at vet checks, something I have not been able to do for the past couple of years.  Jeanie