[RC] Gatorade as e-lytes? - Nancy

OK, I will admit my ignorance in front of everyone with this question.  Can I use Gatorade as e-lytes during a ride?  My horse just loves the stuff and will literally lick a collapsible dog bowl dry, slurp it from my hand…  You get the picture.  Is it safe, what are correct dosages, any side effects?  Many thanks for your input!

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

  In loving memory of Jerry Gradisher, 1961-2006

Elfin Forest, CA