[RC] Ranch names - MaryBDVM

Our little 7 acres is Shooting Star Arabians.  Shooting Star because I always make wishes on them when I see them and Arabians because I used to have a stallion for breeding and I had big dreams.  He's been gone for a couple of years now but I have his yearling son, so who knows, maybe we'll be "Arabians" again one of these years.  Or he'll get gelded and then we'll just be Shooting Star.  Hard to call anything a ranch in OH but I do like the idea of ranch rather than farm.  I don't have a sign and not even my friends know I call it that but I do register my dogs and horses with the name ( or SS if their name is too long.)

Mary B.