Re: [RC] Morgans in Endurance - Beth Walker

You betcha. ?The owner of my boarding stable has a "Lippit Morgan". ?Short & *very* stocky with a huge, thick neck. ?I don't think she would be very competitive, though she might finish a ride. ?Another friend of mine had a ?Morgan -- about 15.3, better neck, but still built fairly stocky for his size, and with very high action that would probably increase fatigue over the long haul.

I would guess that the tall, lean types would do better as opposed to the "old style" Morgans, which are short and stocky.

(And that is the extent of my knowledge about Morgans)