RE: [RC] Adventures on the Highway with US Rider - Karen Standefer

Once Karen Leiman and I had hauled our horses down to stay at my place in S. Oregon (before building there) and camp out for 4-5 days.  On the way back, my fuel injectors plugged up and we were stranded on the side of I-5 with two horses, two dogs and 2 humans.  US Rider was just fantastic.  They offered to find board for the horses until I got the truck fixed.  Instead we opted to be towed to Portland (I lived in Seattle at the time) where I could leave my horse in Portland and then rent a car to drive back to Seattle.  I left the trailer/horse at Karen’s and the truck at the dealer in Portland.  They paid for the whole tow  (one for truck and one for trailer) and it didn’t cost me a penny!  It’s a 4 hour drive from where we were stranded to Portland.  Couldn’t believe the service from them.  That was just one of MANY that I’ve had with them.  They’re always wonderful.  I never feel alone when I’m traveling with the horses since having USRider.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.