Re: [RC] Adventures on the Highway with US Rider - Beth Walker

No kidding!! ?Yipes. ? ?I've only had one experience with flats, and it is nowhere as bad as that. ?My front tire disintegrated, but did it in a nice, controlled fashion. ?I heard it blow,and then the truck settled down on the rim. ?No loss of control, so I just steered over to the right shoulder. ?Triple A could only address my truck -- they didn't do horses (I now have US Rider). ?A very nice man stopped while the tow truck driver was there, we swapped my truck for his, and he gave me and my horse a ride back to our barn, then took me over to the tire place. ?Really nice guy -- horse people really are great!

I thought that was an adventure -- compared to your story, my experience was a breeze! ?(I don't think my fellow would have put up with being loaded onto a flatbed, either....)