[RC] WANTED: Mentor for Newbie - janeenesings

Hello All,

I've been lurking here for over a year now, and I'd like to ask if anyone knows a mentor in my area.  I live near Bastrop, Texas (about an hour southeast of Austin).  I have an 8-yr-old gelding and a 5-yr-old mare -- both Arabians; I ride them around our 60 acres, but I'm a little nervous to go out on the roads by myself.  I would love to be able to ride with someone who is an experienced endurance or CTR rider.    Thanks in advanced for any help you can give.

All the best,

Janeene Williams
Phoenix Farm
(512) 581-8990