Re: [RC] beet pulp - Beth Walker

I was under the impression that beet pulp was very low in sugar -- I thought that was one of the reasons it is being used in all of these "safe" feeds. ? If molasses was added, then it would be a different story. ? I have been draining the soak water and then rinsing and draining again, since I don't know whether the stuff I buy has added molasses or not. ?