[RC] Anyone here have the scoop on the new WV ride this weekend? - Patti Stedman

Hi folks.

It looks like we can shake free to go at the last minute but am wondering if anyone in management is here on Ridecamp.  I sent an email but no response yet.

Any details you can share about the trail, holds, etc.?  Do you still have room for more entries?  A fax number to send entries to?

If no response, will just send the entries Priority Mail and keep our fingers crossed.

Many thanks in advance to anyone "in the know."

--Patti

Patti Ann Stedman, CHMM
Proactive Compliance Services Inc.
"A Common Sense Approach to Health, Safety and Environmental Training and Compliance"
716 560 8297