Re: [RC] Naming Our Farms - desertrydr1

I only have 3.3 acres, but it's a ranch to me.  I'm Desert Moon Sporthorses.  Desert because that's where I live, and Moon in honor of my foundation mare and original endurance (well, at least LD) horse, RA Misty Moon.  The "moon" comes from her grand daddy, El Hilal.  I wanted to name it Desert Wind, but that's a real common name here, and now I like the idea of honoring the old war mare.  jeri