[RC] Farm Names - Jutta

We have 63 acres and a couple of years ago I played with the idea of breeding my mare to a donkey and to raise a mule. I thought "Halve Ass Acres" would have been an appropriate name. My husband didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did.
Since then I came to my senses and decided not to breed the mare since I don't have enough time or experience to raise a mule.

Jutta