Re: [RC] Naming Our Farms - Amber Roberts

We named our "ranch" (I'm not allowed to call it a farm per Hubby)

I always thought the definition of a ranch was a place where people had animals and a farm was where they grew crops, like vegetables, etc.  So since we have horses, we call our place a ranch.

Amber