Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis--Stagg Newman & Last Chance to Deadwood Leg - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I had the opportunity to work with Jackie, this year,
and I can tell you that she has a huge amount of
patience.  I called to Net Control a couple of times
to get updated information and Jackie, in the state of
all the confusion, was the ever present professional.
My hat goes off to her for the job and the manner in
which she performed her tasks - in spite of the fact
that there was unsurmountable opposition at times!

I think that anyone that has been involved with the
equine industry, shows, races, endurance, will agree
the on the spot stats are not always going to be the
defining statistics.  You always wait for the final
analysis from judges cards, race timers, and vet
cards.  So, although it might be frustrating for all
of those that are trying to manage the statistical
data for projected performance analysis - please
remember the information is only as good as the
information given.  :)

Okay, now I am off to bake green tea shortbread for me
and flax seed cookies for the horses.  Have a great
day everyone.  And just wanted to say how great it was
to meet so many of the ridecamp people at Tevis.
Especially Kathie Ford who's visit to the stadium was
a nice stress break from trying to service everyone's
request asking where their rider was.  :)  Thank you
Kathie.

D'Arcy

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx