[RC] Horse Abuse in Malaysia - Tom Sites

www.equestrian.com.my/forum  This is the SE  Asian Chat List.  Go to Endurance and look for the Melinsung Ranch Thread.

www.visitmalaysiatourism.blogspot.com will lead you to www.cyberhorse.com and show a photo of a palamino that has since died with a whole lot of chat regarding the story.

Those websites tell some of the story.  There are some photos that have been sent that will turn your stomach if anyone would like to see.  I'll forward because i don't know how to make them appear on RC.

I'm not going to throw flames at the 'bad guy'.  I'd like to send Laurels to the King of Malaysia who offered to take the horses for care and was refused.

ts