[RC] Anyone Know How to Find Out Which European Country Gwizd Was/Is A Herd Sire For? - Jill Cohn

My colt's dam's dam is a Kellogg girl Last Danz (AHR 0528606) sired by Gwizd (AHR 0423214), a Polish sire imported (?) by Cal Poly Pomona but exported back to Poland/Europe for more running on the track.  I recall he became a herd sire for some European country.  Does anyone know how to track an individual horse's life history so I can learn more what successes he's had?  He's a Probat son.

FYI, colt's partbred: 31/32 Arab (87%) bay Tovero (mostly white w/ splashes of bay and a black forelock).  He's being shown Sporthorse in Hand in Regionals for Reg. 3 August 17 and is available to 6 mares in the 2008 season for $500 each breeding in Elverta, near Sacto, CA..  Very athletic son of Khartoon Khlassic out of my gorgeous chestnut Tobiano 15/16 Arab mare.  (Z Rebel Danzer HAHR 4A350646).

Thanks for any help with this.

Jill in Berkeley, CA