[RC] RC International Shipper - Doug & Sue Robinson

Karen,

I have had good luck with Mersant in New York.  I shipped a horse to Jordan this year and they were wonderful. Paul who handles the horse exports has all the answers and walked me and my vet through the maze of tests and forms needed to get the horse on the airplane without delays.  Their phone number is (718) 978-8200.  Paul’s email is PaulW at mersant dot com.

I personally hauled my horse to JFK to the holding facility-Vetport. The staff there was wonderful as well.  They were expecting us and had the stall ready when we arrived.  I was very comfortable leaving the horse in their capable hands.

Good luck!

Sue