K.

From: "Patty P" <desertridingal@xxxxxxx>
Being here in Arizona we have lots of steep rocky climbs and descents. The cougar rock video did not LOOK like it was tough at all, but I know it must be from all the talk and hoopla about it. For someone who has never been on it, I have a feeling I might be in for a surprise. :) I am a chicken when it comes to drop offs anyway...HATE them...I am learning a lot by reading all your posts. I particularly liked the one where she said she just trotted the cliff part of the trail to get it over with, while others were walking along in the dark...I would definitely be trotting! The sooner I get past a drop off the better! LOL... This cougar rock, I am guessing, must look and be much scarier in real life than it is in the video.  And it does seem that the danger is when a horse does not cooperate and wants to back down, is this true?