Re: [RC] [RC] Name for a black horse - Debbie Kirchner

On 8/1/07, Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, after going home for lunch....I do believe it will be Booger.  Joni REALLY likes Booger.

Thanks for all the help....but Booger it is.  (Just remember, a 13 yr. old named him)

Jody

Good, When my daughter was younger she named my black Mare, Charm, she was born at 2:22 AM, she still carries that name... she is 3 this year,

My Daughter named her black cat, Jynx, black Dog, Rose...

the names have stuck... now, if your daughter turns 14 and says oops, she can always call  Booger, Boo, or Boogie... with a long O or Boogie, with a Shwa sound, ( I am not sure how to spell that, Dang,) anyway, "Boogie" on down the trail... are they spelled the same??? My dyslexia is showing here..

--
Debbie in MN ~  Please check out how we can all help raise money for
Huginn's Hospital Fund  ~  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgtrq74d_386xtqp