Re: [RC] Shore to Shore - K Hanes

I'm thinking I may try to make the last day (Cool Down) ride at Shore to Shore on Aug 18. Does anyone have directions to that last camp?
Thanks!
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

On Aug 1, 2007, at 9:11 AM, <jeanmiller@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sometimes the water is hard to get a horse into so bring one of those collapsible buckets and make sure you?have ?a long rein.? Right now we are having absolutely obnoxious hot weather in the 90s but this weekend is supposed to bring relief.? Hopefully by next weekend, the weather will be back to normal MI weather, 80s during the day, 60s or lower at night.? Water might be an issue this year, we have gone a loooonnnnnggggg time without rain.? The creeks around my house are dry.? Jeanie