From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jody Rogers-Buttram
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 7:58 AM
To: Ride Camp
Subject: [RC] Name for a black horse

Hello RC,

   Seems that I am soon to be the owner of a recently gelded little Arab that has lost his papers due to a neglect case, I need a name for him.   He is black, or was until he stayed outside in the Alabama sun.  He will be Joni's horse, and she wants to call him Booger.  His full name would be The Boogie Man.  But, my crew, (Laurie Underwood) says she will NOT crew for a horse named Booger.  Joni is set on the name Booger....and I like it to.  So, if you can come up with something more dignified than Booger....let's hear it.

Jody

PS.  The mule was a little better today.  Cash Pony on the other hand, after spending the night in the stall next to her to "Mule sit"....was very happy to get the heck out of Dodge.