Re: [RC] [RC] Cougar Rock Now & The - Crysta Turnage

Actually, I believe the new Tevis movie they are working on having produced will include some footage of Wendell Robie and the very first trail "crew" riding DOWN Cougar Rock, leading a pack mule!  =)  I hope Dawn Simas sees this since I "think" I picked that bit of info up from her and she can confirm.

~ Crysta