[RC] MSNM - Katrina Mosshammer

I just wanted to thank everyone that was at the MSNM ride this weekend. Things were a bit crazy this year, but we managed to make it through. I want to thank my wonderful volunteers, Bo and Linda Parrish, Amanda and Sylvia Fant (you guys were my rock and I knew didn't need to worry while you were there), my sister (who hasn't been to an endurance ride in 20 years but had a blast!), Ann McFarland and Sunny Dixon, who helped me finish marking trail Sat. morning, Louise Burton, Gerad Dale, my ever faithful waterboy who also rode, and Shelia Dale, who worked the finish line after she was done (but more importantly kept making the margaritas Friday night!), Dawn Bowles, Bud and Kathy Crothers, who loaned us their spotlights, Christina Copeland and her husband (Sorry I'm drawing a blank on his name), who also loaned us lights and her husband kept the water tanks full in camp all night. I also want to thank Randy and Sherrie Wright, who worked with us to try to make the best of a bad situation.

My vet staff were absolutely wonderful. Dennis Seymore, Joe Dubois, and Judy Roberds. I couldn't have done it without you guys! YOU ARE AMAZING AND I FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!!!!!

And most importantly the riders! You guys were so patient and trusting with us. All the red tape that we had to go through was exhausting! I appreciated all of your support. I hope everyone had a good ride in spite of all the little stuff we had to go through. Thank you for sticking with us! I'm sorry that I didn't get to say good bye to a lot of you, but while every one was eating breakfast I was trying to finish the 50s BC sheets and I was going cross-eyed and couldn't keep my eyes open. (My sister told me I carried on a conversation with her that I have no recollection of.) I just crashed for 4 hours.

I also want to thank all of my wonderful sponsors! Stablegear Tack, Crestridge Saddlery, The Australian Connection, Slypner Gear, Easy Care, Running Bear, The Distance Depot, Trail-Rite, I hope I haven't forgotten anybody. Your donations were great!

I really appreciated all of you! Without you guys we wouldn't have a ride, so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!! I look forward to getting back to normal next year!

Katrina Mosshammer - Manager
Mid-Summer Night's Madness
Honobia, Oklahoma
Central Region