From: Patty P
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Long Time, No Post--ARTHRITIS

 Okay, Glucosamine has never helped me. That is why I wondered what this drug was. I have had no luck with any of the over the counter natural remedies, which is why I am somewhat skeptical that it helps horses....but so many people claims it really does help. I wonder why they don't make it for people.