[RC] Equitation - horsewize

I tell my students to point the knee at the ground and it helps them keep the feet back.
It does make posting very easy.  I have post 25 miles without walking at a ride (surprised myself) posting this way.  You post lightly off your toes and this helps the horses back.  They don't get sore.

Annetta Tinsman
" Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"