Re: [RC] Gaited Endurance Horses! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I agree.  And that horse of Dr. Q's is very nice looking...I would have guessed Arab if I didn't know any better.

Angie Fura <tracetribute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was fabulous to read about and see pictures of gaited endurance horses in the August issue of Equus.  There's a great pic of Dr Q on page 49!

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com

Building a website is a piece of cake.