Re: [RC] Calves and Lessons - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Well Paul, my hat is off to you and to all those who had the great time of their life to even get to go and try the Tevis...much less finish it !!!  I wish that I was there, although I was with you as much as my slow dial up would allow. :))

You do know that we really want you and super pony to come to the Big Horn 100 next year.  And after all that you two have done this year...shouldn't be that tough for the old pros.

To those that don't know Paul....let me say...he is a real inspiration for all of us.  And a great person to be around.

Jody

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!