[RC] Barbara White & Pat Chappell - Richard Sacks

Congrats to both Barbara (28th completion) & Pat (17th), two awe inspiring women for completing again or should I say again and again and again....

I feel your pain to the Lower Quarry pulls (96 miles), Tom Johnson (Marcia Smith's husband), Ernest Schrader, Dean Hoalst, and Jane Smith. But look at it this way, you have gone further than most of us could ever imagine.

Richard Sacks
rsacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.equipedic.com