Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis webcast - Carla Richardson

Thank you, Jackie, and all of your busy workers -- it is a great job you do and we stay-at-homes really appreciate it.

GOOD LUCK and have a GREAT RIDE, everyone!  All of you have a huge cheering section, you know, out here, and thanks to Jackie and her crew we get to watch from home all through the day and night.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Carla Richardson  (just another Tevis wannabee - some day, every year I say, maybe *next year*)
Colorado